We need your help to recover.
We understand that this is a difficult time for everyone, but if you can, please make a donation to The Lowry today so we can help the people in our communities as we all recover from this Pandemic.
The Lowry is so much more than an arts centre – we are a community hub, a place of creativity, inclusivity and a place of training and learning. Thank you, from the staff and artists of The Lowry.
The Lowry is a registered charity (1053962)
Thank you, from the staff and artists of The Lowry. The Lowry is a registered charity (1053962)
Become a valued part of The Lowry
As a registered charity no.1053962, we rely on the generosity of members, individuals, companies and charitable foundations to help us show awe-inspiring art and live performances to as wide an audience as possible.
With only 6% of our income coming from public funding, our generous supporters enable us to bring the public an exciting programme of visual arts exhibitions and an extensive learning and engagement programme.
Your Support will help us to:
- Deliver our ground-breaking creative participation programme with some of the hardest to reach young people and their families in Salford
- Work with people from all backgrounds, nurturing talent and building the skills, confidence and ambition of participants
- Use the arts as a vehicle for social change and to help young people develop creatively, personally and professionally and to help them understand and interpret the world around them
- Care for and display the LS Lowry collection, and commission new works by contemporary artists
- Bring the best international performances to The Lowry, produce new work and support new young and emerging talent.