Become a valued part of The Lowry
As a registered charity no.1053962, we rely on the generosity of members, individuals, companies and charitable foundations to help us show awe-inspiring art and live performances to as wide an audience as possible.
With only 6% of our income coming from public funding, our generous supporters enable us to bring the public an exciting programme of visual arts exhibitions and an extensive learning and engagement programme.
Your Support will help us to:
- Deliver our ground-breaking creative participation programme with some of the hardest to reach young people and their families in Salford
- Work with people from all backgrounds, nurturing talent and building the skills, confidence and ambition of participants
- Use the arts as a vehicle for social change and to help young people develop creatively, personally and professionally and to help them understand and interpret the world around them
- Care for and display the LS Lowry collection, and commission new works by contemporary artists
- Bring the best international performances to The Lowry, produce new work and support new young and emerging talent.