About Supporting The Lowry
As a registered charity (no.1053962), we rely on the generosity of members, individuals, companies and charitable foundations to help us bring awe-inspiring art and live performances to as wide an audience as possible.
With only 6% of our income coming from public funding, it is thanks to our ever-generous supporters that we are able to continue to offer an exciting programme of visual arts exhibitions and an extensive learning and engagement programme to the public.
Our supporters are a valued part of The Lowry community. Thank you to each and every one of you!
With your support we can:
- Deliver our ground-breaking creative participation programme with some of the hardest to reach young people and their families in Salford.
- Work with people from all backgrounds, nurturing talent and building the skills, confidence and ambition of participants.
- Use the arts as a vehicle for social change and to help young people develop creatively, personally and professionally, and to help them understand and interpret the world around them.
- Care for and display the LS Lowry collection, and commission new works by contemporary artists.
- Bring the best international performances to The Lowry, produce new work and support new young and emerging talent.