The Lowry is so much more than just an arts centre. We are a community hub, a place of creativity, an inclusive space, and a venue for training and learning. As a registered charity, we rely on your support and generosity, so that we can continue to help the people in our communities as we all recover from the pandemic.
We know it’s a difficult time at the moment, and we’re especially grateful for any donation you are able to offer.
Thank you, from the staff and artists of The Lowry.
The Lowry is a registered charity (1053962).
About Supporting The Lowry
As a registered charity (no.1053962), we rely on the generosity of members, individuals, companies and charitable foundations to help us bring awe-inspiring art and live performances to as wide an audience as possible.
With only 6% of our income coming from public funding, it is thanks to our ever-generous supporters that we are able to continue to offer an exciting programme of visual arts exhibitions and an extensive learning and engagement programme to the public.
Our supporters are a valued part of The Lowry community. Thank you to each and every one of you!
With your support we can:
- Deliver our ground-breaking creative participation programme with some of the hardest to reach young people and their families in Salford.
- Work with people from all backgrounds, nurturing talent and building the skills, confidence and ambition of participants.
- Use the arts as a vehicle for social change and to help young people develop creatively, personally and professionally, and to help them understand and interpret the world around them.
- Care for and display the LS Lowry collection, and commission new works by contemporary artists.
- Bring the best international performances to The Lowry, produce new work and support new young and emerging talent.