Artist Network is a drop-in scheme for those who aspire to work creatively within the industry. Members are offered workshops, training, advice surgeries, ticket discounts and the opportunity to meet like-minded peers.
How does it work?
- Access to dedicated workshops, masterclasses and seminars.
- Performances opportunities at our seasonal Shoots scratch nights.
- Discount tickets* to selected shows in The Lowry’s artistic programme.
- One-to-one advice surgeries.
- Regular newsletter sharing news and opportunities.
- Being part of a creative network of peers.
*How to take up your discounted ticket offer:
- Most of our Feeling Curious collection of shows will have a ticket offer for Artist Network members
- Log in to your The Lowry account
- Find the show and select the date you want to attend
- Select your seat
- Select the price “£5 studio member offer” and you know the rest
Note: Limited to 1 ticket per member. If you are unable to see the price offer, you might have logged into an account that is not currently tagged as a member. Please ring Box Office on 0343 208 6000 if you have any issues with your account.
Who is it for?
- Early career artists and companies.
- Creative producers and administrators.
- Anyone with an aspiration to work creatively in the performing arts industry.
‘Through the artist network I had the opportunity to get my work out there, in front of an engaged and supportive audience, free rehearsal space (which is invaluable), direct feedback (lots of it), paid work as an artist, and the chance to collaborate with one of the most prestigious theatre venues in the country.’
Lewis Charlesworth – Artist Network member
How to join
To join, simply complete the registration form and equal opportunities monitoring form by clicking on the links below.
We understand that not everyone is comfortable expressing themselves through the written form. If you would to submit your application as a video or audio file, please answer the questions in the order it is listed in the registration form and email it to us email@example.com, with the subject “Artist Network Registration”.
If you require the registration form in other formats, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.