Every Sunday 9 – 10am. Booking Essential.
Galleries Relaxed Hour
Galleries Relaxed Hour: Every Sunday 9 – 10am. Booking is essential.
This is an hour for individuals and families with access requirements who would prefer to experience our Galleries in a calmer and less busy environment.
On the day there will be:
- Exhibition spaces to look at and make art.
- A Quiet Space to relax in with sensory seating.
- The Carole Nash Lookout, a space to play and create or enjoy lunch or a snack.
- There will be reduced sound across the building so the Galleries are as quiet as possible.
- Ear defenders will be available from the Galleries Welcome Desk.
- Capacity will be limited.
- In the Galleries there is no food or drink allowed however our Pier Eight Restaurant will be open for drinks at 10am and food will be available from 11am
As part of Galleries Relaxed Hour,
Relaxed Crafty family workshops take place on the first Sunday of every month at 9am – 9.45am.