Tue 23 April
Introduction to Project Grants
Are you considering applying to Arts Council England’s Project Grants for the first time? Have you applied unsuccessfully and can’t figure out how to improve your application? Do you just need a bit of a refresher on the whole, slightly daunting process?
Claire Symonds, The Lowry’s Senior Producer for Artist Development, will lead a session covering all things Project Grants-related, taking you all the way through the application process from how to decide if and when to apply, to what to do once you are successfully funded.
The session will cover:
– What kind of activities you can get funding for.
– How to make sure your application is eligible.
– How to give your application the best chance of success.
– What to do if you aren’t successful.
– What happens after you get funded.