Your Dream Wedding
Fall in love with our artistic venue and hold your special day against the backdrop of our creative life.
Our award winning dockside venue offers a unique, vibrant and creative location to hold your special day.
Exchange vows before views of the iconic Manchester ship canal. Hold your wedding reception in our glass walled circular room with panoramic views. Enjoy your delicious wedding breakfast prepared in house by our experienced chefs, then take to the floor for your first dance under the twinkle of fairy lights.
Whatever your dream wedding is we can guarantee that there is no other venue like ours.
30% off room hire for January – March 2020 weddings
Are you dreaming of a magical winter wedding? Our Compass Room is a magical space to hold your special day, no matter what the time of year. Plus with the darker nights, you get to experience the bright lights of MediaCityUK. Take advantage of our special offer, and start planning your dream wedding today!
Mon 14 October | 5pm – 8pm
Attend our next Wedding Open evening and see our spaces beautifully dressed and have the chance to meet some of our favourite suppliers.
Discover Your Wedding Day
We understand that every wedding is as unique as every wedding couple, and pride ourselves on our bespoke service. We are here to turn your dream into a reality and to ensure your special day flows to perfection. Discover what your unique wedding could be like.
Why Choose Us?
- We’re a unique venue with creativity at our heart
- Unrivalled views of Salford Quays from all our wedding spaces
- Delicious food choices, prepared and cooked to perfection by our in house chefs
- Incredible service from our dedicated wedding team
- Book your wedding with us and you’ll get the gift of Lowry membership for 1 year
- We’re a registered charity and all income generated from your wedding flows back into our life changing organisation
We appreciate how much work goes into wedding planning and we want to make the experience as stress-free as possible, so here are our most frequently asked questions to help you with your plans.