Fri 1 – Sat 2 May
Commissioned by The Lowry for WEEK 53
Leading Street Culture innovators CRXSS PLATFXRM alongside guest curator Tunde Adekoya, Director of Big People Music, present a series of parties, talks and exhibitions as they introduce some of the most exciting artists and new perspectives bubbling under the radar.
Playful, provocative and political, CRXSS PLATFXRM is an arts platform showcasing under-the-radar Street Culture. They are devoted to supporting innovative artists who work to cross-pollinate their ideas, perspectives and art mediums.
The Power Stage
Join the CRXSS PLATFXRM innovators and Big People Music Director Tunde Adekoya, in the belly of the building for a series of parties dedicated to exploring the radical potential of Street Culture.
- POLY-NATION, Fri 1 May, 10pm
- I.WHY? FASHION, Sat 2 May,10pm
Join us in Pier Eight for talks and discussions with CRXSS PLATFXRM and special guests from across the Street Culture spectrum.
- THE CULTURE: Language, Power, And Art, Fri 1 May, 8pm
- THE CULTURE: Fashion, Street Culture and Art, Sat 2 May, 8pm
- THE CULTURE: Digital Art Space, Sat 25 April – Sun 3 May