Takes place once a month as part of Galleries Relaxed Hour
Relaxed Crafty Families
As part of Galleries Relaxed Hour,
Relaxed Crafty family workshops take place once a month at 9am – 9.45am.
This workshop is ideal for families who would prefer a quieter, more relaxed session and specifically for those with additional needs, autism, neurodiversity or anxiety
Sun 3rd | 10am & 11am. We’ll be making characters inspired by The Gruffalo
1st Oct – Join this month’s Relaxed Crafty Families to create your own Superworm to save the day
5th Nov – In this session of Relaxed Crafty Families you’ll be making your own flower bouquet for Betty and Harry’s wedding.
On the day there will be:
- Dedicated chill out room – calm, quiet space away from the exhibition with sensory seating and sensory lighting.
- Ear defenders are available to borrow.
- Sound within the galleries will be turned down.
- Numbers will be reduced in the gallery.
- Staff have received training on relaxed sessions to make everyone’s visit a positive experience.