Support The Lowry and get close to the action!
oin our family of dedicated supporters and get access to a range of superb benefits including tickets, discounts, the latest programme updates and exclusive supporter events, from backstage tours, hands-on workshops and meet-the-cast experiences which enable you to get right to the heart of everything we do.
What’s more, The Lowry is also a registered charity and delivers a programme of award-winning, life changing creative engagement work with some of the most vulnerable children and young people in our city. We rely on the generous support of our Patrons to enable us to harnesses the power of the arts to develop key skills, boost confidence and create a better future for these young people.
Why not join today and become part of our truly amazing story.
Bronze £500+ (*value £218, donation £282)
– Bronze ticket allocation of four theatre tickets
– Advanced notification of the season programme and priority booking
– Personal booking service through the Development Team
– Invitations to an annual behind-the-scenes evening event
– A unique opportunity to visit the LS Lowry archive and picture store
– Regular updates and news
– Unlimited 10% discount in The Lowry shop, bars and restaurants
– Acknowledgment of your support in The Lowry’s annual review and a plaque on our donor board
Silver £1,000+ (*value £438, donation £562)
– Silver allocation of eight theatre tickets
All the benefits of Bronze, plus:
– Use of The Lowry VIP lounge the Quay Club for you and your guests, with complimentary drinks and programmes when using your complimentary tickets and free parking
– Invitation to an annual ‘in conversation with’ insight event
– Opportunity to purchase Quay Club passes at £25 + VAT for additional visits outside ticket allocation, subject to availability.
£2,500+ per year or from £209 a month (*value £1,008, donation from £1,492)
– Gold allocation of twenty theatre tickets
All the benefits of Silver, plus:
Invitations to special VIP events
– Opportunities to meet artists and cast members
– Invitation to an annual artistic dinner
Patron Events This Season
‘Meet the Stage Manager’
Join us on the Quays Stage as Rachel Candler talks about her life as a Stage Manager for 20 years in London and across the country. She will demonstrate the prompt desk and you will have the chance to try your hand at some stage management!
‘Artist Development Showcase’
Your opportunity to see The Lowry’s annual showcase of work by the freshest and most exciting emerging theatre makers in the North West, including our ‘Associate’ and ‘Developed With’ artists.
‘Learning & Engagement Sharing and Celebration Event’
Join us in the Quays Theatre for an inspirational showcase of work from our flagship Learning & Engagement projects – with Young Carers, Looked After Children, NEET young people and young people experiencing homelessness.
‘Backstage tour of Mark Morris’ Pepperland’
Go backstage with the company of Pepperland for a behind-the-scenes look at the show and to hear about its creation, the set design and a history of the Mark Morris Dance Company and how it all began.