The Lowry are looking for artists to deliver exciting arts programmes focused on improving wellbeing and increasing the life chances of young people in Salford, both in person and online.
We are looking for 6 freelance artists to work across a variety of programmes with the following skills:
– Digital artists with experience of delivering workshops online for young people
– Diverse artists who can work with young people with a range of needs to make art for social change
– Visual artists with experience of working with care experienced young people and young people who demonstrate risk taking behaviour
– Animation artists who can lead workshops with young carers aged 13-18 and co-create an advocacy piece for primary schools
– A filmmaker who can lead workshops on all aspects of filmmaking including creating content, filming and editing.
– A theatre maker who can co-create with young people online and in person.
We would especially love to hear from people who are underrepresented in the arts sector and/or people who experience racism.
Fees are based on a building block of £35 per hour with additional fees for planning. In some cases project fees are negotiated depending on the specific duration and content.
Interested? Please email email@example.com with up to 500 words about who you are, what you do and any previous experience or projects. If you’d prefer just send us a 3 minute video. We will follow up with everyone who sends an expression of interest.
Closing date Wed 28th October.